Descripción del empleo / Job Description
NOTE: FOR THIS POSITION, CANDIDATES NEED TO APPLY @ JOBS.HILTON.COM (REQUISITION NUMBER IS HOT09F8V)
What will I be doing?
As a Bartender, you would be responsible for preparing beverages and serving beverages and/or food to guests in the hotel’s continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
– Greet guests and respond to guest inquiries and requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
– Mix and garnish beverages according to recipe and portion control standards
– Present and serve beverages to guests
– Check guests for proper identification and serve alcoholic beverages to guests in accordance with federal, state, local and company laws and regulations
– Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates, cards and vouchers
– Stock and maintain the bar to include, but not limited to, beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and produce
– Cut, store and ensure product quality of all beverage-related perishables
– Respond professionally to inebriated guests, as needed
What are we looking for?
We look for the demonstration of the following Values:
Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
– Customer Focus
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to demonstrate the following:
= Technical school or vocational bartending certification, preferred or
= 1 year plus, bartending experience
= Knowledge of modern techniques for drinks and cocktails preparations
= Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
= Ability to comunicate in English, in addition to the native language (Spanish), required
= Ability to perform mathematical calculations and handle liquor pouring equipment
= Must be able to work different shifts and days, as needed